Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Weekend in Salzburg

One of my very best friends is studying in Salzburg, so it was about time a few of my other friends and I packed up enough clothes, snacks, games and prosecco for a weekend and headed to Austria. It was around Christmas time and we had planned to go to all of the Christmas markets in Salzburg, which of course we didn't manage, but we did get through our fair share of them. It was crowded, people were smiling, laughing, eating. There was just a generally happy feeling in the air. Other than that, we made homemade pizza and sushi, played a ton of card games and slept in. Altogether it was a great girls weekend filled with food, laughter and fun. Gosh I sound so cheesy I might get queasy myself *wrinkles nose*.







Excuse the paper towel by the way, we kind of ran out of plates and had to improvise. 

What do you like to do when you're having a girls day or weekend? 

xoxo
Laura 

No comments: